- Sketches with no colors ( black and White)
- Objects and Characters
This Test help to assess the nature of perception of a person. This is a very effective tool for Psychologists.
ISSB Picture story writing is also called Thematic Apprehension Test in Psychological Term
Number of Pictures
A sum total of 4 pictures will be shown to you on the multimedia. Each picture will last for a limited period of time so that you can write down a story.
A single picture will be shown for 30 seconds and then more 30 seconds will be given to you to make a story out of it. After that, you will be given 3.5 minutes to write down a story. The same process will be repeated for other 3 pictures.
Important Guidelines for ISSB Picture Story Writing
- Watch the picture carefully. Notice the details like characters, expressions, actions, objects and the surroundings.
- Make an idea or a story out of that picture in the 30 seconds provided to you. You have to think of a story quickly.
- Your story must be relate able to the picture shown.
- Irrelevant details if written will waste your own time.
- Write approximately 12 lines.
- Try to end your story by writing the complete concept you want to deliver.
- Your writing must be illegible.
- Write your own idea and do not copy the ideas of others.
- Never ask for picture description from an ISSB staff member.
- Once completed and got any time left, try to read it once again.
Example for ISSB Picture Story Writing
Test your ISSB Picture Story Writing skills
If you want to check your skills and want to know a professional Feedback of our Trainer, Fill out the below details and submit your story.