پی ایم اے لانگ کورس کی مکمل تفصیل جاننے کے لیئے اس صفحہ کا بخوبی مطالعہ کریں۔
Who Can Apply in PMA Long Course
Induction is open for all eligible Pakistanis irrespective of Religion, Caste, Creed and Region. Male Citizen of Pakistan or Azad Kashmir domiciles holders and state class-1 citizen can apply. Following are the complete details about every eligible criteria of Army PMA Long Course. Before Further reading have a visit of PMA Cadet Life in Kakul.
Age as on 01-May.01 November each year:
- Intermediate or Equivalent 17 – 22 Years
- Graduate ( 2 years Graduation) and Serving PN/PAF Personal 17-23 years.
- Graduate with 4 years graduation programme (BS/BA(Hon)/BBA,BPA) 17-24 years.
- Serving Army soldiers 17-25 years relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits in addition to special cases.
Unmarried (Serving personnel of the Armed forces over 20 years of age are eligible, even if married)
2 Years of Training in Pakistan Military Academy PMA Kakul, Abbottabad KPK Pakistan.
Education for PMA Long Course
Marks – FA/FSc.
Minimum 55% marks in FA/FSc and Equivalent.
Relaxation of Marks – FA/FSc
55% marks for the candidate from specified areas with domicile.
- Area included Balochistan
- District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir
- District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir
- Tehsil Balakot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra of KPK
- Tharparkar and tehsil umerkot of sindh
- District RajanPur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab
who have been actually studying in the same area.
Candidates having minimum 50% marks in intermediate but having 60% marks and above (in and BS/BA(Hon)/BBA,BPA ) are eligible.
Serving Army Soldiers
50% marks in FA/Fsc and Equivalent.
Hope Certificate for PMA Long Course
Candidate who have passed part-1 intermediate examination.
- Having minimum 55% marks.
- Appeared or Appearing in supplementary of part-2 final examination.
- Whose result will be announce.
can apply subject to provision of original part-1 mark sheet along with Hope Certificate. This certificate must be issued by the head of college/university which states that they have good chance of passing the final exams with minimum 60% marks. Candidate will deposit their original Part-2 certificate or mark sheet along with 4 attested copies. Hope Certificate will be submitted to GHQ PA Directorate PA-3(a). Documents should be submitted in required time to continue the selection Process.
Candidates not having matric certificate or have duplicate revised mark sheets, certificate of matric, intermediate and BS/BA(Hon)/BBA,BPA. Need to obtain a verification certificate signed by secretary controller examination of concerned Board/University.
In addition to academic achievements PMA long course required very tough and standards physical activities to produce the real combat personals therefore candidate must be with good healthy body.
- Minimum Height with 5 feet 4 inches / 162.5 cm)
- Visual Standards
- Weight as per Body Mass Index(BMI)
- Visual Standards
- Distance Vision – With Glasses 6/9 , 6/12
- Near Vision – J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.
- Physical Fitness; candidate have to qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection.
- 1.6 KM Run – 7.5 Minutes (We suggest practice for 2 KM)
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Sit Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7.4″ x 7.4″ with Depth of 4 feet
Registration and Preliminary Selection
Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted
Registration Through Internet
Candidates can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account.Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in Para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Registration at AS&RCs
Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in Para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities.Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well
Written / Intelligence Test
Written/ intelligence test will be based on multiple choice questions of
- Pak Studies
- General Knowledge.
Schedule of Registration and Test
Registration and Tests will be held as per following schedule however date may change.
- Registration normally start in April/ May and October/November
- Tests schedule is June and December onwards
Documents Required at AS&RCs
Following certificate along with one set of photocopies are required at the time of registration;
- Matric certificate and Matric details marks sheet (Both Compulsory). In case of O level or A level, submission of equivalent certificate issue by IBCC is compulsory.
- Certificate or detailed marks sheet of FA/Fsc/Equivalent.
- National Identity Card (NIC) for 18 years and above.
- Form B along with NIC of Guardian (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
- 6 Colored photos duly attested front and back by principle class 1 Gazetted officer.
- Onc set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- Old NIC and Old Form B will not be acceptable.
- For Repeater Candidate , 3 photocopies of NOT RECOMMENDED Letter is required.
The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical/medical tests and basic interview at AS&RCs. However, repeater candidate will only be required to undergo medical/physical tests and not the written/intelligence tests.
Candidates qualifying initial selection will be sent to ISSB for further tests. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Final Selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
- Screened out twice by ISSB
- Not Recommended twice by ISSB
- Declared medically unfit by an appeal medical board(Army)
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/resigned/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces ( Army, Air Force and Navy) Training academies on the ground of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other government services.
- Convicted by a court of law for an offence involving any type of corruption.
Pakistani National Living abroad
Eligible Candidate living out side of pakistan are exempted from Initial test. However, defence Attaches are requested to ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. They will submit their application forms along with connected documents through Pakistani embassy.
Upon Final Selection, Candidate with Dual Nationality will have to surrender Nationalities other than Pakistan.
Thank you for reading this informative article. If need any further information please feel free to Contact Us.